Thursday 25 August 2011

Christening Presents

What do you buy? I don't want to buy something silver plated from H Samuel, everyone seems to do that (Past 3 Christenings I've been to did anyway) So I'm looking for something nice but different.

I wondered whether to have a look on the Name Art Website, www.nameart.co.uk Charis does a super job of her personalised products, (you can also follow her on twitter @Charisnameart but Ive left it a bit too late, the christening is this weekend.
With being away for the week I've totally forgotten about it and left it very last minute. Ooops.

I'm doing the sweets for the party www.n-b-n.co.uk is my website. But that's not something to keep to remember. If anyone has any ideas then please leave a comment, or send me a tweet @hobnobs_mummy on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment